Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Story about my vacation and my favorite car

Today is my holiday with my family. not many activities that I do to fill the holiday. We're planning a vacation trip to the beach to fill our holiday. Before we travel far for vacation we always bring the car to be examined in the garage. This course is needed, so our trip was not to be damaged by many of the cost to repair and time to have fun is only used for car repairs.

We always use the favorites car for a holiday with family. An old Chevrolet car we have, we always care for our chevy and always buy chevy truck accessories to makes pretty and looks good when in use. We always treat our chevy regularly to maintain engine performance. We always keep our vehicles, make our trip more comfortable and awake.



Comments :

0 comments to “Story about my vacation and my favorite car”

 

Copyright © 2009 by Beasiswa Indonesia

Beasiswa Terbaru | Panduan Beasiswa Lengkap | Aplikasi Beasiswa | Study Preparation |Template by Blog Templste 4 U | Blogspot Tutorial | Blogger